Dozens of undergraduate students are spending part of summer 2017 doing research in various labs in the College of Sciences as part of the National Science Foundation's Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) programs. Presenting in a poster session is part of their capstone activity.
Participants are primarily students in the following REUs:
- 3M Chemistry REU, cosponsored by 3M
- Aquatic Chemical Ecology Summer Research Program
- Bee-Inspired Summer Program
- Broadening Participation in Physics REU
- Chemistry Function, Application, Structure, and Theory REU
- Center for Chemical Evolution REU
- Center for Selective C-H Functionalization REU
Additional funding for the 2017 summer REUs come from 3M and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.