The College of Sciences; the School of Literature, Media, and Communication; and the Georgia Tech Library invite all to the exhibit ASTOUNDING ELEMENTS: Celebrating the Periodic Table.
Since January, the College of Sciences has been hosting lectures, events, and activities to acknowledge the 150-year-long contribution of the periodic table to science. In collaboration with campus partners, the College of Sciences has brought the periodic table and chemical elements to the attention of the Georgia Tech community and the public through arts, athletics, academics, and fun. ASTOUNDING ELEMENTS brings many of these pieces together, including:
- Elements in science fiction, in collaboration with the School of Literature, Media, and Communication
- Periodic table makeover: design and prototypes, in collaboration with the School of Industrial Design, College of Design
- Art inspired by the periodic table and chemical elements, in collaboration with the Georgia Tech Office of the Arts
- Scavenger Hunt: buildings and element partners, in collaboration with various building managers on campus
- Favorite elements of Georgia Tech students, faculty, and staff
Thursday, 2019, November 7 - 12:00am
Crosland Tower, 249-371 Bobby Dodd Way NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
Free and open to the public
For More Information Contact
A. Maureen Rouhi, Ph.D.
Director of Communications
College of Sciences