This free event at the 2018 Atlanta Science Festival will provide K-12 students and families a unique opportunity to meet representatives from several universities and colleges as well as community organizations that serve the Hispanic/Latino community. Additionally, we will offer bilingual workshops, hands-on STEM activities for the entire family, as well as an opportunity to interact with Latino college students, parents, professionals, and scientists. Proud Partner of the Atlanta Science Festival.
There is no need to pre-register and you and your family can come anytime between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. Below is additional information about the event:
- Interesting bilingual workshops and fun hands-on activities for the entire family.
- A College Fair, where you can interact with representatives from several colleges and universities and learn about these institutions.
- A Majors Fair, where attendees can learn about different college majors and programs of study.
- A Panel with college students, parents, professors and other professionals.
- Access to community resources.
- Free raffles and door prizes.
More details will be provided as the event draws nearer.
Saturday, 2018, March 17 - 9:00am to 2:00pm
Georgia Tech Student Center, 350 Ferst Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 3033
This even is Free and open to the public!
Free Food Freebies
For More Information Contact
Educational Outreach Coordinator
Center for Education Integrating Science, Math and Computing (CEISMC)
Georgia Institute of Technology