The Georgia Tech Difference
- Georgia Tech’s B.S. in neuroscience program provides students with immersive experiences that integrate across multiple fields (e.g., psychology, biology, biochemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering).
- This multifaceted training reflects the interdisciplinary and collaborative nature of the field.
- The curriculum is designed to give our students a competitive edge through a unique brand of technology-based neuroscience education.
- With guidance from world-renowned neuroscience faculty, the program educates the next generation of entrepreneurial scientists, medical professionals, engineers, policy makers and industry leaders.
- Graduates will be prepared to contribute to neuroscience-inspired approaches that address tomorrow’s global challenges.