Featured Research Video
- Providing a research environment that nurtures risk-taking, opens new areas of inquiry, and pushes the boundaries of human knowledge.
- Nurturing an ever-growing research ecosystem that is diverse, inclusive, interdisciplinary, and global.
- Advancing the understanding of the physical and living world while training the next generation of scientists and mathematicians.
- Enabling access to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education for all and in helping everyone realize their potential in these fields.
- Helping ensure that K-12 students in Georgia receive the best possible preparation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Advocating for, and participating in, efforts to improve STEM education of K-12 students.
- Sharing best practices directly with Georgia school districts and more widely through scholarly publications.