The Georgia Institute of Technology is committed to providing both physical accessibility and access to information resources and technologies to individuals with disabilities. You may review Georgia Tech's accessibility overview and policy via the primary site.
On this and most websites within the College, we include links to documents in various formats. The most common include those in the Portable Document Format (PDF) and various Microsoft Office files. Many browsers can view these documents natively, but not all.
Document Viewers and Alternative Modes
If your browser or software can not view or interpret these documents, viewers and converters are available. Neither Georgia Tech nor the College of Sciences endorse any of these products; they are listed below for the convenience of our visitors. Address questions about the particular plug-in or file viewer to the respective vendor.
- A list of PDF viewers is available on Wikipedia;
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word files have viewers and alternatives provided via the Microsoft Support Center
These sites may also contain legacy PDF and other files which do not reflect current accessibility standards. Please contact us if you have difficulty accessing any file on our website.
To better assist you, please provide us with the following information if you encounter difficulty in accessing information or documents on our sites:
- The nature of the accessibility need
- Your preferred format (electronic format, large print, etc.)
- The web address of the requested material
- Your full contact information, so we can reach you if questions arise while fulfilling your request.