Welcome to CoS, College of Sciences Faculty and Staff!
Below is a list of employee resources that we hope you find useful.
Last updated: February 2023
Jump to a Resource:
Alumni Relations, Philanthropic Gift-Giving, and Development
Need Help? Try ServiceNow!
ServiceNow is the official Georgia Tech Help Desk and Knowledge Base for:
- Teaching / Learning
Academic Technology Resources for Faculty and Students Technology
A/V • Copiers • HPC : (contact CoS ARCS for academic and research computing services, general IT, and Web)
Workday • Policy • Training
- HR & Administrative Services
Human Resources (HR) and Administrative Services Center (ASC) Portal
- GT Professional Education
GTPE IT • HR • Financials • Facilities & Operations
Governance • Compliance • Risk Management
- Strategy Toolkits
Pursue Our Best Future Together
Facilities • Resources
Vendors • Alumni • Parents • Visitors • Affiliates
College of Sciences Resources
Academic Programs, Academic Diversity, and Admissions
- CoS Admissions and Academic Programs
- CoS C-PIES: Center for Promoting Inclusion and Equity in the Sciences
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Institute Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- CoS Student Organizations
- Explore Living Learning Community
- Social Media and Life at CoS: @GTSciences on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Alumni Relations, Philanthropic Gift-Giving, and Development
- Make a Donation to the College or our Schools
- Transforming Tomorrow: Georgia Tech Capital Campaign
- CoS Advisory Board (CoSAB)
- Alumni Association
Communications, News, Media Relations
- Georgia Tech Brand Guide, Templates, Resources
Before contacting CoS Communications for templates or files, please visit the Georgia Tech Brand Guide. There, you'll find official logos, messaging and style guides, letterhead, licensing and swag information, and resources and templates for everything from fliers and digital signage, to email newsletters and social media, to website themes and content tutorials, photo and video assets, and more.
- Design and Order Swag: Licensing, Trademarks, Approved Vendors
- Institute Communications Resources:
- Photo and Video: About and Guides, Photo Archive (GT Account Required), Schedule a Headshot
- External Communications: Media and PR, Op-Eds and News Pitching, Social Media, State Outreach
- Internal Communications: Campus Communications, Campus Calendar, Digital Signage: On-Campus Advertising, Communicator Contacts
- Websites: Website Development, Content Strategy, Hiring Website Vendors
- Meeting and Training Opportunities: Meetings and Training, Presentation Archives (GT Account Required)
- Events at Georgia Tech: Planning Special Events and the Event Coordinator Network
- Campus Communications Channels
(E-Newsletters, Publications, Podcasts)
- Government Relations
- On campus printing
- Photography downloads
- Sharing Your News and Research:
- Community News: Please let us know about newsworthy stories including awards, appointments, features in external news, interesting upcoming events and happenings, and publications and stories that may be interesting for the broader CoS community. We can't guarantee all submissions will be featured, but they all will be reviewed, and we will do our best to share them on the appropriate channels and with the appropriate parties around campus. Contact us here.
- Research News: Please let us know about upcoming publications and your scholarships, significant funding, and grant awards here. Please include an abstract or brief description of the work, copy of the paper or draft, as well as any visual elements you think might be relevant — photos of the researchers, photos of the research being conducted, or figures from the paper that could be adapted for wider audiences. If you would like to share work that is soon to be published, please include the name of the journal the work will be published in and an approximate publication date.
- Events Promotion: We can help you cross-promote events sponsored by the College, CoS Schools, our student organizations, and CoS research centers. To request event promotion, at least 7 days before your event happens, please send us your campus calendar listing or Mercury link, event URL, and any social media post(s) you'd like us to repost or highlight. You can also tag @gtsciences on social media and we'll help share. We are unable to promote solicitations for individual courses, research participants, fundraisers, and events that are not applicable to members of our wider CoS community.
- We also work with Institute Communications and communicators from across Georgia Tech, and some stories are featured in the Daily Digest, on the Georgia Tech news page, the Research page, and other Colleges' websites.
- The CoS Communications Council is made up of more than 40 volunteer faculty, staff, and student employees across our six schools, various centers and programs, and our Dean's Office. We meet quarterly online, and share updates via email as needed. If you are a current CoS employee who would like to get involved, request to join here.
Office of the Dean
- Directions and information for visitors
- Directory, Leadership, and Organizational Chart
- Contact us here
Facilities and Capital Planning
- Georgia Tech Capital Planning and Space Management:
- Building Management Information:
Financial and Business Operations
- Georgia Tech Procurement & Business Services
- Finance Questions and Help Desk: email@example.com
- GT Workday Training Resources and Tutorial Portal
- Techworks (OneUSG, Workday, etc.)
- Business Process Training, Tools, and Guides — coming soon!
- General Inquiries: Georgia Tech Human Resources
Information Technology, Computing, and Web
- Resources and Contacts: CoS Academic and Research Computing Services (ARCS)
- IT and computing assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website assistance: email@example.com
- CoS Academic and Research Computing Services (ARCS) works with CoS Communications to manage the primary websites for each of our six Schools. Request changes for these six sites by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research and Grants Administration
- Georgia Tech Office of Sponsored Programs
- Grants and Contracts Accounting
- Research Funding - Georgia Tech Research
- Research Resources - Georgia Tech Research
- CoS Staff Advisory Council and Community Staff Liaisons
- CoS Annual Staff Awards Information and Nominations
- Professional Development Opportunities — Contact CoS HR
Good to Know
- Guide Your Professional Growth
- Georgia Tech Employee Resource Groups
- Subscribe and Get Involved: Georgia Tech Newsletters
- Parking, campus maps, and visiting Georgia Tech
- Dining and restaurants on campus
- Professional Education
- Campus Calendar
- Campus Directory
- Employee “Need to Know”: A Helpful Guide to Campus Resources — coming soon!