Topics covered include:
00:00 Todd Streelman: Introductions and Welcome
02:30 Joshua Weitz: Testing, Vaccination, Mitigation Efforts
08:15 Greg Gibson: What Have We Learned?
16:30 Benjamin Holton: GT Testing and Vaccination Results, Plans
25:15 JulieAnne Williamson: GT Summer Testing Sites and Schedule
28:15 Joshua Weitz: Looking Ahead to Fall 2021; Perspective on Vaccination Impacts 38:00 Tanish Goel: Open Audience Q&A with Panelists
56:00 Conclusion and Thank You
In this fourth townhall of the Georgia Tech Covid-19 Surveillance Testing series, Patton Distinguished Professors Joshua S. Weitz and Greg Gibson join Dr. Benjamin Holton, Senior Director of Health Services, and JulieAnne Williamson, Executive Director of Sustainability and Building Operations and Team Lead for Campus Surveillance Testing Operations. Participants will have an opportunity to pose questions to the panel.
This townhall will be recorded, and a recap will be posted here following the event.
Watch previous townhalls in this series:
- Covid-19 Cases Rise, Holiday Travel and Stopping the Spread (November 16, 2020)
- Campus Surveillance Testing Update: Tracking Cases and Taking Action (September 10, 2020)
- Georgia Tech Surveillance Testing: Update and Early Interpretations (August 20, 2020)
Watch previous related talks:
- Covid-19 Response Efforts: Chemistry and Biochemistry at Georgia Tech (April 16, 2020)
- Dynamics of COVID-19: Near- and Long-term Challenges with Joshua S. Weitz (April 15, 2020)
- Georgia Tech CMDI Science Forum Spotlights Coronavirus Outbreak (February 10, 2020)
Date:Wednesday, May 5, 2021 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
For More Information Contact
Director of Communications
College of Sciences
Georgia Institute of Technology